We are open. Our kitchens remain open with take away meals available! Check out our new autumn-winter menu and discover our delicious seasonal recipes: appetizers, main courses, desserts, etc. Everything is prepared with care and in strict compliance with health regulations. Our menus are available at the reception desk.
We at Campanile have always been keen to thrill your tastebuds.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner specially adapted to ensure quality, choice, and safety.
Get your fill of healthy and delicious seasonal meals!
Before being able to enjoy our all-you-can-eat buffets once again, we offer you a full breakfast on a tray, which can be picked up at the reception desk or delivered to your room covered with protective foil. This full breakfast includes a hot drink, bread and pastries, fruit juice, compote or fresh fruit and yogurt, and will allow you to get your day off to a good start. Do not hesitate to get in touch with your hotel for more information on what we offer.
Enjoy our delicious seasonal recipes, which you can savor in your room. Our dishes are prepared with care and in strict compliance with health regulations. All this for the delight of gourmets and gourmands! Do not hesitate to contact your hotel for more information on what we offer.
Available from December 15, 2020 in our hotels in France, these meal trays offer a gourmet selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts to suit all tastes. They are handy, and you can easily carry them away with you and enjoy them in your room. All the eco-friendly dishes used for your tray are recycled and recyclable. Contact your hotel for more information.
1. Prepare the vegetable broth and bring to the boil.
2. Peel the butternut squash, cut it in half, remove the seeds using a spoon. Cut the squash into cubes.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Crush the chestnuts.
4. Heat the olive oil in a dish or large saucepan. Sweat the onion. Add the butternut squash cubes and brown them quickly.
5. Season to taste.
6. Pour in the broth (it must reach the level of the vegetables) and bring to the boil.
7. Once it is boiling, lower the heat, cover the dish and let it cook for about 20 minutes: until the pieces of butternut squash are cooked (a fork or the tip of a knife should sink easily into the squash).
8. Add the chestnuts once it is done cooking (putting aside a few chunks for dressing). Then remove from the heat, mix everything in a blender or use a hand blender.
9. Pour the cream into the soup. If your soup is too thick for your taste, dilute with a little boiling water.
Serve nice and hot, adding chestnut chunks on top, with bread croutons and cheese.
TIP: you can garnish your soup with aromatic herbs or spices (curry, Espelette pepper, nutmeg, etc.)