Updated on 8 May 2020
You can choose to postpone or cancel your stay
Because your well-being and safety are our top priorities, we at Louvre Hotels Group have drawn up a specific Charter of Commitment for all our hotels.
OUR MAIN PRIORITY IS TO WELCOME YOU IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, we have implemented a number of preventive measures. Louvre Hotels Group has put in place a specific training program for all staff to ensure full compliance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Government, and Regional Health Agencies.
The hygiene protocols in our hotels have been reinforced to guarantee a safe environment for you and our staff.
Our teams are trained and monitored on a regular basis
A contact person has been appointed in every hotel to oversee the implementation of protective measures, staff training, and compliance with safety guidelines;
All our staff members are kept updated, specifically trained, and regularly assessed on all new procedures;
Adequate display of safety guidelines and barrier gestures for our staff;
Body temperature monitoring of our staff at the start of every shift;
Reinforced cleaning and sanitizing procedures for the rooms and communal areas, several times a day (in particular: lift buttons every 2 hours, door handles, seats, tables, switches, floors, etc.);
Removal of all non-essential objects in the rooms and communal areas (decorative cushions, plaids, pens, hospitality trays, etc.)
Facilities: safety comes first (non-exhaustive list)
Our dining rooms, seminar rooms, swimming pools, and spas are closed until further notice from the health authorities.
Specific reinforced regulations may apply in certain countries in order to comply with local legislation.
Do not hesitate to contact your hotel directly to find out about the measures and services in place.
Before you arrive
- We contact you to check your arrival time to ensure a smooth check-in and -out process,
- We air out every room for a minimum of 2 hours a day,
- As much as possible, we leave an interval of at least 24 hours between departures and arrivals of guests in any given room,
- All keys/cards are thoroughly disinfected after every use,
- The linen is washed and disinfected, along with every laundry area.
When you arrive
- You will find hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal,
- All our receptionists are wearing facemasks; they have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers and disinfecting wipes at hand to keep their workspace perfectly clean at all times; their workstations may also have been equipped with plastic protective screens or they wear plastic visors,
- Lines of tape on the reception floor maintain a social distancing of 1.5 metre;
- To keep contacts to a minimum, you can:
- Pay for your stay by credit card (preferably); all credit card terminals are thoroughly cleaned before/after each use,
- Order breakfast and dinner to take away, or to be delivered to your room (filmed for hygiene purposes).
Throughout your stay
- Updated health and safety guidelines on display in the rooms and communal areas,
- Traffic flow maps compliant with social distancing measures at your disposal (wherever possible),
- Seating area at reception rearranged in compliance with the recommended 1.5-metre social distancing protocol,
- Implementation of strict room cleaning and sanitizing protocols in compliance with health and safety procedures, using specific products as recommended (disinfection, frequent and thorough hand washing for our staff, step-by-step cleaning instructions, etc.),
- Reinforced safety measures in all catering areas for breakfast / dinner room-service and takeaway, in particular:
- All catering staff must wear a facemask,
- All catering staff must wash their hands every 30 minutes with antibacterial soap,
- Strict disinfection and sanitization measures (e.g. daily disinfection of drains and pipes),
- Enforcement of 1.5-metre social distancing measures.
- For security reasons and for your health protection, room cleaning is not guaranteed in the case of a stay of several nights.
When you leave
- A basket or other container will be at your disposal to deposit your key/card (disinfected before and after each use).
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email.
All the above health and safety measures are also listed here.